384 Banna Avenue, Griffith NSW 2680
The Hotel Victoria has something for everyone including great food 7 days a week in the new alfresco dining area or in the dining room, a relaxing coffee lounge and fantastic live entertainment in a friendly, happy and safe environment.
The Hotel Victoria, located in the heart of the Griffith CBD was fully renoved in November 2002. We offer 24 ensuite rooms, all with reverse cycle air conditioning and full TV facilities.
The hotel offers guests a "one stop shop" providing accommodation, bistro dining and full hospitality facilities all under the one roof.
Winner – Griffith 2013 My Credit Union - Outstanding Customer Service Award Hotels/Clubs Category
Winner 2006 AHA Awards for Excellence - Best Pubstyle Accommodation - NSW Country Bar of the Year - NSW Country
Winner 2003 AHA Awards for Excellence - Best Redeveloped Hotel, Country
Finalist in the following categories 2004/2005:-
Best Pubstyle Accommodation - Country
Best Bar Presentation & Services - Country
Best Marketed Hotel - Country
- Located in the heart of the CBD
- Two stories
- 24 Ensuite rooms
- Bistro - lunch & dinner
- Coffee Lounge
- BBQ facilities -” cook your own”
- Function area - fully catered for
- Full TAB facilities
- Download facility
- Guest lounge & open verandah - tea & coffee making facilities
- Off-street parking
- Two modern bars/lounge depicting 1920’s era
Hotel Victoria - Griffith is 3 star rated by AAA Tourism accredited.
We have 24 ensuited rooms, beautifully styled in fresh tones and the beds are donned in crisp white bed linen.
Complimentary Country style cooked breakfast included in Tariff
- Double rooms feature queen beds
- Single rooms feature large single beds
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Television - all services
- Ensuite - all rooms
- Iron/ironing board available on request
- Hair dryers - available on request
Open for lunch and dinner Monday - Saturday and lunch on Sunday.