Altina Wildlife Park
14432 Sturt Highway, Darlington Point NSW 2706
This outstanding Safari Park has unique personalised tours, accomplished in style via personalised cart tours, furnished with comfortable seats.
Welcome to Altina Wildlife Park - The Zoo-fari with an Australian Twist!
Altina Wildlife Park, located on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River near Darlington Point, is a wonderful local attraction. The guided tour - with a zoo keeper - is entertaining and informative and takes about 2.5 hours. You’ll love the open air zoo-safari, the curious animals that come and say hello, Blu the Clydesdale horse that plods along pulling your cart and the anecdotes and commentary from the keeper.
The Zoo-fari like no other, offers you the opportunity to meet the animals up close and personal during their daily feed times.
There are two tours offered daily. As places are strictly limited, spots fill up fast so be sure to book ahead for your experience of a lifetime.
For something a little more exciting try our Behind The Scenes Encounters where you feed and have the ultimate Altina experience with your chosen animals.
Zoo-fari Cart Tours
- Entry/Tours by Appointment Only
- 2.5 hour horse drawn cart or motorised cart tour - conditions apply
- Light Morning/Afternoon tea provided - conditions apply.
- 207 ha of natural bush land setting
- Personalised animal talks with your own tour guide
- Exciting new exhibits
- Picnic area available at our secluded beach on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River (available with prior notice for morning tour - conditions apply)
- Open everyday except Christmas, New Years, Good Friday & Easter Sunday