129-139 Yambil Street, Griffith NSW 2680
“STAY A NIGHT, OR STAY A WHILE…” The Centrepoint Apartments on Yambil offer spacious, contemporary, one, two and three bedroom self-contained serviced apartment accommodation as well as motel style suites right in the heart of the CBD.
Luxurious accommodation, competitively priced, Centrepoint Apartments Griffith offers high levels of services and facilities for discerning guests. Located at the corner of Yambil & Ulong Streets, only a 200 metre walk to some of the finest restaurants and cafes in country New South Wales!
24 fully serviced modern apartments and motel-style suites
All serviced apartments are carefully designed to suit guests with high expectations. Built with the business traveller or visitor in mind, they are spacious and luxurious providing totally self-contained features and all facilities required for an extended stay in Australia’s fastest growing regional city. One, two, and three bedroom apartments are available. Most guests of Centrepoint Apartments Griffith stay for extended periods, but shorter visits are also welcome and relocation packages are also available. Serviced apartments are ideal for travelling business people, relocation stays, family holidays, and as corporate accommodation for anyone who desires accommodation with proximity to the CBD of Griffith city in a luxurious and comfortable environment.
All apartments feature the following guest appointments:
- Private balcony for each room!
- Gourmet kitchen, including electric stove-top, oven, microwave and Dishwasher
- Separate internal laundry, with both a washing machine and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary WI-FI to all suites
- Individual living areas, including dining table & chairs
- Broadband Internet connection within every apartment
- Foxtel pay television
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD players
- CD player with radio
- Alarm clock
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Electric lift
- Cots and fold-out beds available (fee)
- Wheelchair access and Limited access rooms available
- Off-street secured parking with key card entry
- 200m from the CBD
- No minimum stay! (Excludes Easter Period & June Long Weekend)