COVID Safe Information
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
The health and safety of our audiences and employees is of paramount importance. To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, we have made some changes to the way we operate. We are closely monitoring all advice and directions from the Australian Government Department of Health and the NSW Department of Health, and implementing all required and recommended procedures. Griffith Regional Theatre operates in accordance with our COVID Safety Plan and in line with the NSW Health Orders.
NSW Health requires us to keep a register of contact details for all attendees to assist with contact tracing in the event of an outbreak. You are required to check in to the venue on arrival by using the Service NSW app.
Our regular seating configuration applies as it is not a requirement that theatre seating is physically distanced and we are now operating at 100% capacity (as per NSW Govt. guidelines). You will be sitting next to other patrons inside the theatre, but please move through the foyers and open spaces with physical distancing considerations in mind.
Face masks are not mandatory but optional.
While at the theatre, please:
- Maintain good hand hygiene.
- Arrive early to minimise queuing.
- Are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Are awaiting results for or have tested positive to COVID-19.
- Have been advised to self-isolate or quarantine.
- Have recently been to a location listed as a COVID affected area.
If you are directly affected by this or concerned about attending, please contact our Box Office on 02 6962 8444.
COVID-19 RELATED TERMS & CONDITIONS:
IMPORTANT: These terms and conditions, specific to the COVID 19 Pandemic, are in addition to our Standard Terms & Conditions for ticketing, and do not negate existing Terms & Conditions where applicable.
- Patrons agree to abide by the Theatre’s COVID Safe plan, including physical distancing and hygiene protocols.
- Patrons agree to comply with the instructions of the Front of House Duty Manager, the Theatre COVID Marshal and other staff at all times.
- If patrons do not comply with COVID protocols, or other related instructions from staff, they will be asked to leave the Theatre without a refund or further recourse.
Patrons agree that, while the Theatre has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions, patrons attend events at their own risk and have no grounds to claim against the Theatre with regards to health outcomes.
Refunds will be available in the following situations:
- The event is cancelled or postponed
- Patrons must not attend an event and will be offered a refund if:
- They are COVID 19 positive
- They have been in close contact with a person who is COVID 19 positive
- They have COVID 19 – related symptoms
- A close contact has COVID 19 – related symptoms
- They have travelled overseas or to a COVID 19 hotspot within the previous 14 days
- They are required to self-isolate as per advice from a Health Official
In addition to our standard cleaning, Griffith Regional Theatre has implemented additional cleaning and disinfecting regimes across the venue.
For the latest advice and information please go to www.health.gov.au for health enquiries please utilise the Australian Government Department of Heath Coronavirus Information Line on 1800 020 080 or the healthdirect hotline 1800 022 222.