What is Personal Training (PT)?
At Griffith Regional Aquatic Centre, we want you to receive the best personal training and the quickest results money can buy! All of our Personal Trainers are fully qualified and are insured through Griffith City Council.
How Will Personal Training Benefit You?
Working with a Personal Trainer will benefit you by offering;
- Structure - Meeting your Personal Trainer for appointments will ensure you get regular exercise
- Results - Personal Trainers are educated to ensure you get results, so they can make the most of your time
- Variety - They will keep your training interesting with different exercises and techniques to keep you on track
- Motivation - Progress means results, and results mean motivation to strive for that next level of fitness!
- Progression - As your fitness improves, your Personal Trainer will always modify your exercise to ensure maximum enjoyment and maximum results!
- A partner who's goal is to help you achieve your goals
One-on-One Personal Training
- Complete personalised attention
- The best and fastest way to achieve results
- Session times and exercise program are tailored to suit your needs
Buddy and Group Personal Training
- Added benefit of training with a friend(s) or family member(s)
- A cost effective way of utilising the benefit of personal training
- Available in groups of 2-6
- PT is sold in blocks of sessions or packages (ie. 1, 5, 10, sessions)
- Discounts apply to PT packages of 5 or more.
- Discuss with your trainer whether the 30 or 60 minute option is better for you
Meet our Trainers
Vivienne De Valentin
Vivienne has been a qualified instructor for 20 years, teaching a variety of group fitness classes and has been the gym coordinator of the fitness club for the past 13 years. Her involvement in the fitness industry goes back almost 40 years when she participated in her first aerobic class held in the Griffith Leagues Club squash courts! Since then she has participated in almost every form of group exercise ever to hit the gyms and has been a passionate weight lifter for 30 of those years.
Certificate III & IV in Fitness, Certificate IV in Pilates, Pilates Practitioner in Pregnancy, Remedial, Individual/Small Groups, Fitball, Group Instructor in Pilates Matwork, Older Adults, Children & Adolescents, Les Mills BODY ATTACK & BODY PUMP, Indoor Cycling, Certificate IV in Training & Assessment, Senior First Aid & CPR, Diploma of Management, Diploma of Counselling
Certificate III in Fitness, Certificate IV in Fitness, Group Exercise Instructor and qualified in Older Adults, Children, Beat It, Les Mills Body Pump, Indoor Cycling, Menofitness – pre and post menopause, CPR and Senior First Aid
Four years ago Donna joined a gym to give herself time out from home life and raising kids. She fell in love with fitness and decided to persue a career in the field. While studying her Certificte III and IV in fitness, she attended a pilates class to try it out. She immediately saw the benefits of adding such a clss to her regime and the more she attended the classes, the more benefits she felt. This led to her completing her pilates qualifications where she has gained a passion for helping others with muscle imbalances, back pain, and low core strength.
Certificate III & IV in Fitness, Certificate IV in Pilates, Senior First Aid & CPR.
Steven completed his fitness qualifications to learn more about the human body and how it moves. He began working at the fitness club two years ago as a temp and fell in love with the industry and the positive influence it had on people and has been working in the industry ever since. His goal for clients is to help them with their first steps to a fitter, healthier and happier way of life.
Certificate III & IV in Fitness, Master Trainer Level 1, Older Adults Trainer, Children and Adolescents Trainer, Punch Fit Trainer level 1, Zumba Basic 1, les Mills BODYPUMP Instructor and AUSTSWIM WETS Aqua Aerobics Instructor, Senior First Aid & CPR.