Conditions of Entry
* People with a recent history of diarrhoea or gastroenteritis infections should not swim in a public swimming pool.
* Smoking is not permitted in this facilit y or on the grounds.
* Any behaviour which is considered improper or disorderly or inter feres with the health, safety, comfor t and
enjoyment of other customers within the facility will be acted on and you may be asked to leave. This includes
large inflatables, ball games, running, bombing, pushing, back flips, sitting on lane ropes etc.
* Abusive or offensive behaviour is not permitted, including swearing, abusive language, spitting etc.
* Secure your belongings in security lockers provided. Management takes no responsibility for items lost or stolen.
* Animals (except guide dogs), glass, drugs or alcohol, or people suspec ted to be under the influence of drugs
or alcohol are not permitted in the facility.
* Bikes, scooters and skateboards are not permitted into the facility and should be secured to the bike racks provided outside.
* All customers are encouraged to shower before using the pools.
* No person shall profit by teaching, coaching or training any person in the facility without prior consent of management.
* Membership access cards are for individual use only - the centre reserves the right to obtain any membership card that is
used inappropriately as deemed by management.
* Glass or other fragile or dangerous items are not permitted around the pool grounds.
* There is no eating or drinking in any pool.
Supervision of children
* Lifeguards are an important safety feature but they cannot and do not replace the close super vision of a parent or guardian.
* Children 5 years and under and non-swimmers must be within arm’s reach of the super vising adult at all times.
* Children 6-10 years old and weak swimmers must be constantly supervised at all times from the side of the pool they are in.
* Lifeguards may ask children to vacate the pool if not being supervised to their satisfaction.
* Children under the age of 10 years will not be allowed entr y to the facility without continuous super vision of a person over
the age of 16 years.
* Children, under 18 years of age, are not permitted in the spa pool.
* Recreational diving is not permitted into water less than 1.8m deep or where prohibited by signage.
GRALC pool depths;
25m pool 1.0m - 1.5m.
Program Pool 0.9m - 1.2m.
Toddlers’ (Baby) Pool 0.0m - 0.6m.
Spa Pool 1.0m.
Outdoor 50m Pool 1.35m - 2.0m.
The rules and policies of this facility are put in place to ensure the comfort and safety of all customers. Management
reserves the right to remove customers, without refund, who disobey the Conditions of Entry, refuse to follow the
direction of staff or who display inappropriate or anti-social behaviour. In the case of serious offences or criminal activity,
police will be notified. Management reserves the right to refuse entry in the future.
Customers enter the facility at their own risk and accept that management, its employees, contractors, agents and
Griffith City Council will not be liable for any injuries that may be sustained whilst at the facility and consent to
receiving any medical treatment that staff consider necessary. It is the responsibility of any person entering the centre
to advise staff of any serious pre - existing injuries or medical conditions before exercising or swimming.
You must only swim when and where you are medically and physically fit to do so.
In case of the emergency evacuation alarm sounding you are required to follow the directions of all staff and leave
the building immediately without your belongings (unless instructed other wise).
General Purpose of these Terms and Conditions
The overriding purpose of these Terms & Conditions is to provide a safe and non-threatening environment for all patrons,
employees and other users of the Centre and its facilities.