How To Apply
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Then join the team and make a difference to your community. Griffith City Council offers the chance to work in a stable and secure environment while providing excellent opportunities to develop your skills and career potential.
Griffith is one of the most vibrant regional economies in Australia with a large export sector and mature and developing enterprises in value-added food & wine production, retail, residential and industrial development, tourism and agriculture. The city boasts a cosmopolitan lifestyle that has a young & diverse multi-cultural population with authentic cafes and the region’s renowned wine producers. Griffith City Council is proactive and energetic and passionate about creating ongoing opportunities for our growing population.
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to apply for a position at Griffith City Council:
- Download the Position Description for the vacant position.
- Download a Position Application Form. All applications must be accompanied by a completed Position Application Form.
- Download the Information Sheet for Applicants. This will give you important information to help you complete your application successfully.
If you have any questions or are unable to download documents, please contact Nick De Martin on 02 6962 8100.
What do I need to send in?
Make sure your application for a vacant position at Council has the following:
- A completed Position Application Form with contact details of at least two most current work or school related referees (supervisor or manager is preferable, must not be a work colleague)
- Your letter of Application which addresses each of the Essential & Desirable Selection Criteria as detailed in the Position Description
- Your most current Resume or CV
- Copies of all relevant licences, tickets and qualifications (Please do not include a copy of the Position Decription)
Griffith City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Council is seeking applications from enthusistic motiviated individuals for the following position(s):