Intereach - ROAR (Youth under 18 years & their families)
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Having a tough time? Perhaps it's time to reach out and relax. Reach Out and Relax (ROAR) is a new program that supports young people and their families through early signs of, or becoming at risk of developing a mental health issue. We provide short or long term support. It's free and confidential.
Have you been:
- feeling down or anxious? Not coping at school?
- not sleeping well, or sleeping too much?
- finding it hard to concentrate?
- being bullied, hurt or sexually harassed?
- eating too much or too little?
- wanting to cut down your drinking/drug use?
- having relationship difficulties?
Youth up to the age of 18 years and their families who are showing signs of mental health issues.