What is Personal Training (PT)?
At Griffith Regional Aquatic Centre, we want you to receive the best personal training and the quickest results money can buy! All of our Personal Trainers are registered with Fitness Australia and are insured through Griffith City Council.
How Will Personal Training Benefit You?
Working with a Personal Trainer will benefit you by offering:
• Structure - Meeting your Personal Trainer for appointments will ensure you get regular exercise
• Results - Personal Trainers are educated to ensure you get results, so they can make the most of your time
• Variety - They will keep your training interesting with different exercises and techniques to keep you on track
• Motivation - Progress means results, and results mean motivation to strive for that next level of fitness!
• Progression - As your fitness improves, your Personal Trainer will always modify your exercise to ensure maximum enjoyment and maximum results!
• A partner who's goal is to help you achieve your goals
What PT Packages are Available?
One-on-One Personal Training
• Complete personalised attention
• The best and fastest way to achieve results
• Session times and exercise program are tailored to suit your needs
Buddy and Group Personal Training
• Added benefit of training with a friend(s) or family member(s)
• A cost effective way of utilising the benefit of personal training
• Available in groups of 2-6
• Traditionally PT has been sold in blocks of sessions or packages (ie. 1, 5, 10, sessions)
• Discounts apply to PT packages
• Ask your trainer about the 30 or 60 minute options
Meet our Trainers
Viv has been a qualified instructor for 15 years, teaching a variety of group fitness classes and has been the gym coordinator of the Fitness Club for the past 6 years. Her involvement in the fitness industry goes back over 30 years when she participated in her first aerobic class held in the Griffith Leagues Club squash courts! Since then she has participated in almost every form of group exercise ever to hit the gyms and has been a passionate weight lifter for 25 of those years.
Certificate III & IV in Fitness, Certificate IV in Pilates, Pilates Practitioner in Pregnancy, Remedial, Individual/Small Groups, Fitball, Group Instructor in Pilates Matwork, Older Adults, Children & Adolescents, Les Mills Body Attack & Body Pump, Indoor Cycling, Certificate IV in Training & Assessment, Senior First Aid & CPR
Angela has been involved in the fitness industry for 9 years and is passionate about health & fitness and, in particular, sport. She is involved with Griffith Netball State level coaching for 3 years and is the First Aid Officer/Strapper for a local rugby league club as well as pre-season fitness trainer for various sports codes and teams. Highlights of her career include attending a week of work experience with the Melbourne Storm Rugby League team and attending Filex Fitness Expo each year.
Certificate III in Fitness, Certificate IV in Fitness, Master Trainer, Thump Boxing Master Trainer, Older Adults Trainer, Children’s Trainer, Certificate II in Sports Coaching, Certificate II in Sports Taping/Strapping, Rocktape Kinesiology Taping, Certificate IV in Training & Assessment, Senior First aid & CPR, Austswim Qualified Instructor
Five years ago Fiona started working out in the gym as an adult beginner. What started out as exercising to relieve back pain soon turned into a new way of life. That new way of life has lead her to completing her fitness qualifications and gaining a job in the industry. Fiona is especially keen to assist beginners of all ages to gain confidence with their exercise and to provide specialised programs for those people suffering chronic disease or recovering from illness or injury.
Certificate III in Fitness, Certificate IV in Fitness, Group Exercise Instructor and qualified in Older Adults, Children, Beat It, Les Mills Body Pump, Indoor Cycling, Menofitness – pre and post menopause, CPR and Senior First Aid