Are you looking for a rewarding career? Then join the team and make a difference to your community. Griffith City Council offers the chance to work in a stable and secure environment while providing excellent opportunities to develop your skills and career potential.
How do I apply?
Follow these steps to apply for a position at Griffith City Council:
- Download the Position Description for the vacant position.
- Download a Position Application Form. All applications must be accompanied by a completed Position Application Form.
- Download the Information Sheet for Applicants. This will give you important information to help you complete your application successfully.
If you have any questions or are unable to download documents, please contact Susan Hearn on 02 6962 8184
What do I need to send in?
Make sure your application for a vacant position at Council has the following:
- A completed Position Application Form
- Your letter of Application which addresses each of the essential Selection Criteria of the position
- Your most recent Resume
- Contact details for at least two work or school related referees
- Copies of all relevant licences, tickets and qualifications
Griffith City Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.